Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 4/27 – 5/3/14

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.

This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy  before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. carol says

Re: the Mars Bites deal – the $1/1 q is DND
    Re: the Orbit BOGO deal – there’s a 75 cents off 2 q from the 3/2/14 RP insert (another DND), which would improve that deal
    Re: the on-going Butterball turkey bacon deal – there’s a 65 cents off 1 q (expires 7/31/14; another DND) from May AY, if anyone doesn’t have access to FB

2. carol says

Re: the price-lock Crest tp deal – the 4/27/14 75 cents off q specifically states excludes cavity & baking soda types.

3. Shannon says

I can never print the Smart Source coupons as it always says Java isn’t installed but it is. We’ve reinstalled it numerous times. We use chrome. Any help?

• Jill Pearson says

Don’t get me started on that java! I have been trying for over a year to fix mine, and I’m pretty knowledgeable on pc but apparently doesn’t work on chrome. but i cant get it on ie either.

• CE says

I was having the same issue. My husband updated
          Google chrome and that seemed to do the trick.
          Also with the target sight coupons as well.

• Melissa says

I have had the same issue, even emailed smart source about it and they were less than helpful. I have tried everything. I just can not print smart source coupons at all. Everything else works fine.

• Becky McGuire says

I have had the same problem for over a year. I hate to even think about how many hours I have wasted trying to fix it….but then all of a sudden I couldn’t print Red Plum or Target coupons either, then I was really annoyed. So, I did the same thing I have done a million times. Uninstall Java and reinstall a newer version…..and wonder of wonders it worked! (I did have to click on the “lego” in the left corner of my Firefox browser to “Allow and Remember” to run Java. ) Not only did it work for for Red Plum and Target but Smart Source as well. I just printed my first smart source coupon in over a year!!!!

4. jack says

Typically the Rainbow book comes out around the same time the Cub book does. The first of the month. I have the book it starts on Thursday.

5. sue says

Now that the Cracker Barrell coupon has expired Woodbury Rainbow lowered the price to $2.99 how convenient for them.

6. noemi says

The Breyers Gelato is not included in the sale at Rainbow Apple Valley :(
    And the softsoap 10oz premium liquid handsoap is included in the price lock $2 making it free after doubled with the $1 coupon in SS 04/27/14.

7. Audri says

We don’t see the coupon for grillers with 12 pack of Johnsonville Brats. Store personnel couldn’t find either. (Apple Valley Rainbow)

8. A says

Can you combine the FREE Johnsonville Grillers in-ad Q with the $1/Johnsonville Party Pack Q since they’re both Manufacturer’s Qs?

• nicole says

I was able to. And it didn’t require a supervisor override or anything. I’m not sure if it’s because the $1/1 is for the brats and the in-ad is for the grillers?…

9. Teresa says

Chef Boyardee is $1/can, with the $1/4 coupon, that’d be only $0.50 ea. after double coupon.

10. Barb says

Pick n Save has 50% Playtex tampons for 2.39 Clearance on only certain boxes. Used my $1/1 Q and they were .39. Awesome deal