Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 5/18 – 5/24/14

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.

This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday. If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy  before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion. Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week. New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

• Drew says

The loadable do not double.
      Although the register will apply any paper coupons first (and double as normal). So it doesn’t hurt to load the card as well just in case.
      I’ve noticed just the past couple weeks that they have had some loadable coupons that were better than paper ones. Like the $2/4 Nabisco crackers, or the $1 off watermelon.

1. Judy says

my e-mail coupon is for $7 off $80 purchase. wish I had gotten the one you list, I’m more likely to spend $60 than I am to reach $80.

• Tanya says

Me too.. I received $16 off $180. I don’t think I have ever spent that much in a single transaction.

• T says

I also received $7 of $80. I’ve never spent more than $55 in a single transaction at Rainbow and even that was with gift cards.

2. Kris L says

I don’t think all of us got the same Sweet Baby Ray’s coupon this past weekend. Mine was $1 off 3, not 2. Still a good deal.

3. Susan says

My $1/1 Mars Ice Cream Novelties 3-14 ct. from 5/18 Red Plum #1 insert says DO NOT DOUBLE.

With the $5/4 Kraft coupon that says Limit 1 offer, can I use another coupon in a different transaction? How about with the milk (that says limit one per family)?

• Kris L. says

I think it depends on your store. Mine (Rainbow in Maple Grove) typically DOES allow doing the same deal a second time in a separate transaction.

• anon says

Are you sure? I’ll have to ask. Every “suggestive” coupon I’ve ever seen states

“redeemable at ….” (usually Wal-Mart)

This actually says “redeem at WinCo Foods” which is much more assertive.

4. Susan says

Using my first loadable coupons–are they mfg ones or store ones? I know they don’t double, but can I not use a paper mfg with them? Thanks.

• Melissa says

I was wondering as well, their website says the following:

•When E-Clips and printed manufacturer coupons (including Internet printed coupons) are presented for the SAME ITEM(s),
      the printed coupon will always trump the E-Clip, no matter which has the greater value.

So I am assuming you can use one or the other not both :(

• Mary says

Occasionally they have an eClip coupon for a Roundy’s brand item, but generally they are all manufacturer’s coupons.

5. T says

Do any Rainbows still carry Mountain High yogurt? My store in Plymouth has been out for a month plus and finally removed shelf labels this week.

6. carol says

Re: on-going Prego deal – I received the following catalina notice from a RB register last week:
    Buy 3 or more Campbell’s products (Prego sauce, Pace salsa, Swanson broth &/or premium chicken, Campbell’s Spaghettios , Skillet Sauces, &/or soups [chunky, go, condensed, healthy request, slow kettle, microwavable, condensed, gourmet bisque, or home style] between 5/19/14 & 6/15/14 & receive a $ off q on a future order:
    *Buy 3-4, get $1
    *Buy 5-6, get $1.50
    *Buy 7 or more, get $2.50

• Mary says

Thanks, Carol! Mine says “Prego Italian Sauce” is included. I wondered if the alfredo variety is included in that or not. If someone can confirm, then we’ll add it to the list.

7. anon says

Looks like 2 small price errors on this list

Frenchs Honey Dijon should be $0.89 (not $1.39) after DC and the Red Baron singles should be $1.50 after DC (not $1.00)

Also none of the Sara Lee coupons are available anymore.

8. Lynn says

Can someone explain how the Fat Boy et. al ice cream matches with the coupon that’s posted?

Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwiches or Casper Classic Ice Cream Bars (3-6 ct.), Popsicle Ice Pops (12-20 ct.), Philly Swirl or Sobe Lifewater Novelties (8-12 ct.), Luigi’s or Lindy’s Italian Ice (6 ct.) – Buy 1, Get 1 Free
    $3/3 Breyers, Klondike, Magnum, Popsicle, Fruttare or Good Humor Ice Cream Products from 5/4 Red Plum insert (limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip)
    Final price: ?? each (Roundy’s coupon policy prohibits using a coupon on an item received free in a buy 1, get 1 free sale)
    I want to use it as filler, but I don’t understand how it’s a match.
    Thanks.