Rainbow Foods Shopping List 7/20 – 7/26/14

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.

This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.

Rainbow_logo

Check out this week’s Rainbow Foods coupon matchups to get a good deal on Oscar Mayer products along with low prices on Dannon Greek Yogurt, English muffins, juice and more.

They have not posted a coupon policy on the new Rainbow Foods website yet, but we’ll let you know their policy once it is decided.  You can learn more about the six Rainbow Foods locations in the Twin Cities here and see a copy of the weekly online ad.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

• TerryB says

Save your gas money if your planning to drive to the AV store for a bargain. The shelves are empty with a few carts of kitch. Sorry to see the location close as it provided competition for Cub Foods.

1. mikey says

I was in the Shoreview store on Saturday and even early in the morning there was not much left in the store. Very sad to lose this store. Hoping the staff are able to find other comparable employment quickly. They had great staff and I will miss their great customer service and the convenience of this location.

• Flannel Guy says

Richfield is a Jerry’s Rainbow with most of the same staff. (It’s really a Super Valu though…”house brand” is Everyday Essentials).

2. ILENE says

A few days before our WSP store was to close and open to new management I was told ( by someone who seemed to know) Jerry’s Foods had purchased it. It was t
    to close one day and open a few days later but I havent been able to get back yet.

3. Flannel Guy says

Probably to late for this advice, but I learned a lesson while shopping the 50% off @ Southtown Rainbow.

Always check expiration dates at store closing sales. I’m guessing the employees stopped caring about rotating long ago. Many of my purchases were expired or close to it.

“Caveat Emptor” indeed.

• says

True. And, know your prices. I went to the MG store and even at 75% off there were a few things I passed up (like some spices). I got pickling spice cheaper per ounce at Cub paying full price.

• mikey says

I left the Shoreview location on Saturday morning thinking the same thing-know your prices. I saw people filling carts with items that were 50% off, but the prices were very high to begin with. I don’t know that most of it was much of a deal really but some of those customers saw the 50% off signs and figured it was a great deal. I only wish I had had more time to grab a few really good bargains.

• Shelly says

You really needed to know your prices and bring in coupons for the 50% off to be a really good deal.

4. Kim says

Safe to say there won’t be a pick n save matchup anymore? I’ve been following you from wi since 2009 I believe…. Don’t know who to switch to? Hope wi keeps doubling..so sad for mn shoppers