Rainbow Foods Shopping List 8/10 – 8/16/14

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.

This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.

Rainbow_logo

Head to Rainbow Foods this week to pick up shredded cheese for as low as $0.66, frozen lemonade for $0.64 and cereal for only $1.00 a box.  Plus, there’s a good sale on ground beef.

You can learn more about the six Rainbow Foods locations in the Twin Cities here and see a copy of the weekly online ad. They have not posted a coupon policy on the new Rainbow Foods website yet, but we’ll let you know their policy once it is decided.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Tina says

I called Rainbow today and ask if they were going to continue double couponing on certain days as before. I was told that they (all 6 Rainbows) had decided not to double coupons and instead focus on having low everyday prices.

2. Jennifer says

The Rainbow Foods store on Hwy 10 (near North Town mall) has closed. Now I don’t even know where I can find

• Jennifer says

I see, they are only in West St Paul, St Paul (On University), Minneapolis (Lake St), Richfield, Maplewood and Plymouth -County Rd 24.

No way I would go so far to shop there.

3. jj says

I am done with rainbow. Sorry Lunds but you are definitely going the wrong way, back to cub I go……. BYE [edited by moderator]

4. Kristi says

I’m not sure about the other locations you mentioned but the Lake St Rainbow is actually owned by Cub so they no longer have Rainbow brands. And i’m not sure how long they will even stay open. There is Cub directly across the street and the last 4 times we shopped at Rainbow it was dead. I miss double coupons.

5. Te says

I see the traffic is down at this store not really any bargains not that all these store are owned by Supervalu.